We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Ricotta cheesecake
Ricotta cheesecake is a delicious alternative to the usual cheesecake made with cream cheese. A touch of whisky is optional!
30 people made this
- 9 eggs
- 1.3kg ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1 measure whisky, optional
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:1hr ›Extra time:4hr chilling › Ready in:5hr20min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Lightly coat two 23cm round cake tins with oil.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Mix in the ricotta cheese, vanilla, cinnamon, sugar, zest and whisky. Pour into prepared tins.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, until firm. Let cool, then chill until cold.
For more easy tips on how to make a perfect cheesecake, check out our Perfect cheesecake tips how-to guide.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(27)
Reviews in English (25)
by Queen Bee
Beyond yummy. I used Grand Marnier Liquer instead of whisky. I also used orange extract instead of orange zest. I served it with a sweet strawberry sauce.-05 Jan 2008