We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Seafood starters
- Fish starters
- Salmon starters
The simplest recipe, with remarkable flavour. Serve with vegetable sticks, crostini, crackers or crusty bread.
32 people made this
IngredientsMakes: 550 g
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 125ml soured cream
- 50g butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 (213g) tin salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
MethodPrep:10min ›Ready in:10min
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, soured cream, butter, roasted red peppers, parsley and onion; beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the salmon and dill. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(51)
Reviews in English (42)
Fabulous! I made this with what I had on hand which meant omitting fresh parsley & pimentos. I also forgot to add the butter. I put this in a small casserole, topped with a sprinkle of parm and baked for 15 mins @ 350. It was a delicious hot dip. I used tostito scoops and crostini. Excellent!-03 Mar 2009
Awesome! We seasoned our salmon filet before searing it. Then, we substituted the sour cream for mayo. We LOVE this dip hot!! It is even good as the filling for a lettuce wrap!!-18 Mar 2008
This was yummy. I used a salmon fillet in it's own microwavable pouch, orange bourbon flavored. Also as some others recommended, used mayo instead of sour cream plus I added one dash of liquid smoke. Loved it!! Perfect for crackers or snacking with some toasted bread and veggies.-06 Jun 2008