We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Dish type
- Seafood starters
- Fish starters
- Salmon starters
- Smoked salmon starters
Smoked salmon is blended with cream cheese and seasonings to make this delicious spread. Serve as an party snack with crackers, crositini or crusty bread.
75 people made this
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 50g smoked salmon, flaked or chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fish seasoning
- 1 dash ground black pepper
MethodPrep:5min ›Ready in:5min
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, salmon, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion powder, fish seasoning and ground black pepper. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(70)
Reviews in English (56)
I liked this as a base for making salmon spread; it insipred me. I used 5 times as much smoked salmon and only twice as much cream cheese. I added a generous tablespoon of horseradish cream. I put all the ingredients in a blender until I had a consistant, creamy texture. Then I added fresh dill. It made a great light spread which I served at a buffet alongside BLT dip, for contrast.-20 Feb 2006
Pretty good! I had some leftover salmon and used it up in this appetizer. The taste is mild but good. I did add a TBLS of sour cream to take some of the edge off the cream cheese and a little more minced garlic. Will keep this recipe around!! Thanks Toni!-22 Apr 2003
Excellent flavor. Everyone loved it. I didn't have any seafood seasoning so I left that out. I rolled the ball in chopped pecans and served it with wheat thins. yummy!-28 Dec 2002