We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Leftover chicken
Fresh ripe peaches or nectarines make this summer salad refreshingly different. Use leftover chicken don't forget the toasted walnuts - they add a delicious crunch.
14 people made this
- 2 large fresh peaches, sliced
- 280g leftover cooked chicken
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 120ml salad dressing
- 350g spinach leaves or mixed salad greens
- 60g walnuts, chopped and toasted
MethodPrep:15min ›Ready in:15min
- Place peach slices, leftover chicken and red onion slices in a bowl; toss with enough dressing to coat. Add salad leaves and walnuts and toss to coat. Mound salad on large plate and season with slat and pepper to taste.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(13)
Reviews in English (12)
This is very good! I didn't have poppyseed dressing, though, so I used Raspberry Walnut from Paul Newman. My husband missed out, because he really likes the combination of meat and fruit.-22 Jun 2005
by Marcia Lynn Morris Dobrick
We just bought a half bushel of fresh peaches, and scanned the recipe index for ideas. The weather here is very warm, and this recipe really hit the spot. For convenence, I used packaged, pre-cooked chicken from the deli case. A great summer picnic or potluck dish.-14 Jul 2001
Really liked the flavor and simplicity of this dish. Came together very quickly using packaged chicken and greens. Great light summer lunch. Plan to serve this at a teacher's luncheon.-15 Sep 2004