We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We caramelize the sugar over low heat. When it has become liquid and has a golden color, remove from the heat and add the butter, then the whipped cream. Stir vigorously until incorporated and obtain a delicious caramel.
Add the cleaned apples and cut into slices of appropriate thickness and mix lightly with a spatula, until all the apple slices have been covered with a uniform layer of caramel.
We mix the eggs vigorously with a pinch of salt, until they double in volume. Add the sugar and continue mixing until they become like a cream and have increased considerably in volume. Pour the oil, vanilla essence, then the yogurt and mix. Lightly incorporate the flour mixed with baking powder.
We put the caramelized apples and a part of the caramel in a tray (27/18 cm) greased with butter. Pour the top composition over it, level it and put it in the oven over medium heat, until it browns.
Pour the cake on a plate and let it cool. Pour the rest of the caramel on top, then portion it.
Apple and caramel cake - Recipes
I have told you many times that I am a fan of apple cakes / pies. I would eat them in any form and at any time. And because it's winter and cold outside, I like to feel the smell of apple and cinnamon in the house. It reminds me, among other things, of my childhood and of those times when winter was full of snow. What times & # 8230 And now here we are in December without even seeing a snowflake.
But let's get back to today's recipe. It is not a dukan recipe, but for those who keep the diet you can find more variants of apple recipes on the site and I invite you to access them.
Phase: Consolidation (Holiday Table), Final Stabilization
Nutrition Scale - Sunday (Holiday)
-150 g butter at room temperature
Mix the butter with the sugar in a bowl, and add one egg at a time. Leave the mixer aside and continue with the spoon.
Add baking powder, cinnamon, and flour one tablespoon at a time.
Meanwhile, peel the apples and cut them into slices. We place them on the bottom of a tray lined with baking paper. We always put the caramel with a spoon, from place to place.
Pour the top over the apples and straighten it.
Put the tray in the oven heated to 180 degrees and bake for 30-40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Cakes and pies
Step-by-step picture cake recipes, homemade cake recipes, cake recipes, chocolate cake, fruit cake, whipped cake, festive cakes, muffin recipes, cake recipes, cookie recipes, cookie recipes croissants, homemade cookie recipes, cake recipes, tart recipes, cheesecake recipes, cake recipes that never fail.
Put the raisins soaked in tangerine juice, maple syrup, and flavor with grated citrus peel (who likes and wants, can soak the raisins in alcohol .. or other liquid / juice).
Caramelize the sugar in the bowl in which we bake the cake. How much sugar we need depends on the size of the bowl. I read somewhere that the most beautiful caramel comes out, if we don't mix in it, but just shake the bowl. It turned out nice.
Peeled apples and a box of symbols are placed over the hardened caramel. Rub the butter with the sugar, add the eggs, vanilla extract and orange peel, and mix further.
Mix flour with baking powder and starch and alternate with sour cream until ready. Mix well until the dough becomes homogeneous / creamy. It's not a flowing dough, but very fluffy. We fill the apples with soaked raisins.
The syrup is not added to the apple, but can be served with the cake. Add a teaspoon of jam. With a spoon we put the dough among the apples.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, then lower the temperature to 160 ° C and bake until golden (about half an hour), then cover the tray with baking paper and leave to bake. After about 10 minutes, we do a toothpick test to check the condition of the dough. If it is baked, it comes out clean. As soon as we take the tray out of the oven, we turn it over on a coat. Let it cool completely (if you don't remove it in time, the caramel cools down, and the cake stays glued to the tray). You risk taking it to pieces. Decorate with whipped cream.
Apple and caramel cake - it's hard to find words to describe its wonderful taste, you just have to prepare and taste it!
The whole family will enjoy it and will not be able to get tired. It will become your favorite dessert! It's hard to find words to describe its wonderful taste, it just needs to be prepared and tasted, especially since it's easy to make. Let's begin!
For the dough:
& # 8211 1½ tablespoon of lemon juice
& # 8211 ½ teaspoon baking powder.
For the filling:
& # 8211 200 gr whipped cream 33% (or 20%)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. You won't need egg whites.
2. Mix water with lemon juice.
3. Sift the flour, pass the butter (from the fridge) through the large grater directly into the bowl and rub the ingredients with your hands until you get a crumbly dough.
4. Add salt, sugar and baking powder, then mix.
5. Add the egg yolks and water with lemon juice. Knead an elastic and slightly sticky dough. Put it in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
6. Peel the apples, remove the stalk with the seeds and cut the fruit into cubes.
7. Heat the pan, add the butter, melt it and add the sugar and cinnamon, to taste.
8. Add the apples, mix, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft. Then remove the lid and continue to fry the apples until the liquid evaporates. Allow the filling to cool completely.
9. Divide the dough into 2 pieces: 1/3 and 2/3.
10. Grease the removable form (24 cm) with oil.
11. Roll out the larger piece of dough with the rolling pin, transfer it to the mold and shape a countertop with edges 3-4 cm high.
12. Add the filling and level the layer.
13. Spread the second piece of dough in a round top, cover the filling and glue the edges, until you get a border of about 1 cm.
14. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
15. After 30 minutes of baking, you can start preparing the caramel. Pour the cream into a saucepan and heat it, but do not bring it to the boil.
16. At the same time, add the sugar in another saucepan and put it on the fire. Do not stir until it begins to melt. As soon as the liquid appears, mix with a spatula and boil the sugar over medium heat until completely melted.
Advice. It is very important not to burn the sugar, the caramel will have an unpleasant burnt taste.
17. Pour the hot cream and mix.
Advice. At this point it would be better to take the pan off the heat, as the composition begins to bubble loudly.
18. Immediately add butter and salt to taste.
Advice. Don't use salt if you don't like salted caramel.
19. Remove the cake from the oven and pour the hot caramel. Then let it cool completely.
Cut and taste. It's something amazing! You will not want to be left without an extra portion!
The flour together with the sugar, vanilla sugar and oil mix well until it becomes a crumbly dough. Add salt and eggs together with the baking powder. Put the milk and knead until it becomes a dough that can be spread with a rolling pin. If necessary, add more milk to become elastic and to make sheets.
The composition is divided into two: One that will be stretched, and the second is left in the freezer for 25 minutes to be scraped. Spread the first sheet in the tray, sprinkle a little semolina over the sheet, then put the grated apples and squeeze well. Over the spread apples, grate the sheet on top, put the tray in the oven to bake for 45 minutes.
For the burnt sugar topping, put the sugar in the caramelization, and when it starts to be brown, quench it with sour cream. The topping is placed over the cake at the time of serving.
Overturned cake with apples and caramel
- Servings: 6 People
- Preparation time: 10min
- Cooking time: 1h 5min
- Calories: -
- Difficulty: Easy
Overturned cake with apples and caramel is an old recipe but extremely loved and appreciated. A quick cake, a healthy dessert that we can serve whenever we feel like something sweet.
Cake With Apples And Salted Caramel
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Grease a pan with butter.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, granulated sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine the butter with 1 cup of water and heat until the butter melts. It boils. Remove from the heat and add to the flour mixture. Add whipped milk, eggs and vanilla. Add the apples.
3. Pour the dough into the prepared tray, distributing evenly. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool for about 10-15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, to make the icing, combine the butter and milk in a large bowl. Put in the microwave until the butter is melted. Gradually add powdered sugar until combined. Add vanilla and caramel. Pour evenly over the hot cake. Leave for about 15 minutes to harden the icing, then slice and serve.